REGISTER FOR JANE AUSTEN SUMMER GETAWAY
Registering for Jane Austen Summer Getaway is easy!
- Register and pay by mail: download and print the brochure, fill it out, and mail your registration form and check by July 16 (for July 19 delivery) to: Susan Read, PO Box 1556, Litchfield, CT 06759.
- Register online: Click here for the online registration form for the full conference; CLICK HERE for day-pass registration. Mail your registration fee check to: Susan Read, PO Box 1556, Litchfield, CT 06759.
- Reserve your hotel room: The Inn at Middletown in Middletown, CT by visiting the group reservation page or by calling the Inn directly at its reservations line: 800-637-9851–mention Jane Austen Summer Camp to get the group rate and reserve a room within the group’s block. Group rate $149 per night.
- The full-conference (Friday evening through Sunday afternoon) registration fee for members is $325; $355 for non-members.
- Optional Ice Cream Social/Movie afternoon (Sunday, July 28), $20.
- Saturday pass (9:30 a.m. to midnight)–includes valet parking, workshops, lunch, tea, dance workshop, dinner, Regency food lecture, Regency ball: registration fee is $165.
- Saturday BALL PLUS pass (5:45 p.m. to midnight)–includes valet parking, dance workshop, dinner, Regency food lecture, Regency ball: registration fee is $70.
- Saturday BALL ONLY pass (9 p.m. to midnight)–includes valet parking, Regency ball, dessert; cash bar available: registration fee is $30.
- Sunday pass (9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)–includes visit to Middlesex County historical society, brunch, keynote lecture, ice cream social and Austen movie; registration fee is $65.
Comment RSS · TrackBack URI